Xilinx has been a semiconductor industry leader at the forefront of technology, market and business achievement. See the overview of our company and the markets we serve.
Job Description :
1. Looking for highly motivated and self-driven engineer to be part of the Xilinx applications team
2. Will be responsible for verification and validation of SDAccel platforms
3. Ability to verify complex system-level designs consisting of high-speed interfaces like DDRx/PCIe/Ethernet
4. Work with broader set of people/teams to scope, define and rigorously test new software features working toward high quality software releases
5. Actively explores innovative methods for verification and validation of these platform designs using automated infrastructure and reduced/smaller designs
6. Uses the product as a customer would to understand strengths and areas for improvement. Performs advanced interactive testing and can assist with defining quality metrics
1. Self-driven, motivated, focused, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
2. Excellent communication skills for working remotely with global team
3. BS in EC/EE/CS with 4+ years or MS with 2+ years of experience in electronic design and software development
4. At least 1 year's experience in verification/validation of complex designs, preferably in FPGA domain, with knowledge on Xilinx Tools like IP Integrator etc.
5. Expertise in HDL: Verilog/System Verilog/VHDL
6. Good understanding of logic design, timing constraints, timing analysis and FPGA implementation flow
7. Experience in debugging using simulation (Questa/VCS/etc.) as well as on boards using debugger/scopes
8. Understanding of one/more interface protocols like DDRx/PCIe/Ethernet/USB/etc.
9. Good Knowledge in Tcl, Perl, Shell etc
10. Domain specific expertise in Networking/Wireless/Video or similar would be beneficial