UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
Firewall rule management
1. Coordinate the analysis and presentation of security reviews, audits, and recommended remediation changes representing the ISO-Remediation team
2. Design and develop innovative solutions to complex enterprise security platform problems and issues.
3. Conduct risk assessment and provide recommendations for application/system/architecture design.
4. Participate in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
5. Identify threats and develop appropriate protection measures, review system changes for security implications and recommend improvements, provide top tier support to the Cyber security operations staff for resolving complex Cyber security issues.
6. Escalation point for security incident response, offering expertise to ensure prompt and effective resolution
7. Provide analysis of and suggest solutions to complex security issues
8. Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols for security platform operations
9. Collaborate with directors, managers, project managers, architects, and other technical leads to ensure continuity and communication across teams as well as mitigation of risks to the company
1. Have or be in process of obtaining advanced certifications pertinent to cyber security (CISM, CISSP, etc.)
2. Demonstrated knowledge or hands-on experience with network security technologies, common application ports and protocols, firewall rule management, network security fundamentals (DDOS protection, NIDS, IPS, VPN), common network attacks and vectors, and routing fundamentals
3. Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama Management Systems
4. Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on with various security logging devices