Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in 81 locations in 51 countries around the world, and has 16,530 employees. We provide the most comprehensive drug development capabilities of any CRO worldwide. Our global regulatory expertise, Phase I-IV clinical research services, integrated eClinical technologies, and advanced commercialization services all work together to move you through the development journey more smoothly and cost-effectively from beginning to end.
1. Maintain and support global datacenters and branch offices enterprise network operations.
2. Support network engineering team in global network infrastructure projects and implementations.
3. Provide operational excellence in management for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including routers, switches, controllers, firewalls, load balancers, WAN optimizers and other hardware
4. Support installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of enterprise network hardware, software, and peripheral devices
5. Interact with global service providers, vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
6. Cooperate with network engineering team, NOC and Service Desk on tasks prioritization, transfer and escalations.
7. Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network operations, standardized procedures, network operation automation, network configuration, network assets, test plans, network mapping, processes, and service records
8. Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes
9. Conduct research on specific network technologies, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the network industry.
1. BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering
2. Min. 4 years work experience in network operations
3. CCNA required (CCIE, CCNP, CCDP highly desired)
4. Experience in LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN support
5. Good and clear communication in English required (previous work experience in international environment with English as a primary language desired).
6. Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles and general network management best practices
7. Strong hands-on technical knowledge of network operating systems and hardware: Cisco firewalls, F5 load balancers, routers, switches etc..
8. Strong understanding of network designs, architecture, hardware and network protocols required