Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
1. Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
2. Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
3. Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. May be involved in customer installation and training.
4. Provides support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
1. Minimum 2 - 4 years? work experience in a Technical Support role, preferably product support
2. Minimum of 2 years? experience in Phone-based Technical Support
3. Managing Global Enterprise Customers from regions such as NA, Europe or Asia Pacific
4. Exposed to working shifts in nights
5. Current job includes exposure to CRM tools