At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society ? a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
1. The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer?s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
2. The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer?s expectation.
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized University or Institution.
2. Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
3. Good collaboration capabilities