At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society ? a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
1. Problem Manager has to drive effectiveness and efficiency of Problem Management process Liaise with customers.
2. Participating in Problem Management meetings and reviews.
1. Identify Problem Investigation, assignment issues, Acting as an initial escalation point for day-to-day Problem Management issues.
2. Analyzing Incidents (especially Critical Incidents) and closed Problems to identify and act upon trends Tracking open Problems and identifying any Problem that requires increased focus to meet agreed target levels.
3. Providing and validating Problem resolution adhoc status reports as requested.
4. Handling day-to-day Problem issues and escalating to Resolver Groups when required to ensure targets are met.