Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
Role & Responsibilities :
1. With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer relationship skills, you will
2. Design and implement complex solutions for Cisco’s valued customers
3. Plan and document highly complex Upgrade and Migration activities across multiple Cisco technologies
4. Manage and optimize existing customer Environments
5. Provide critical recommendations to help our customers retain their competitive edge
6. Build simulated networks in test labs to proof exciting new solutions
7. Work in larger virtual teams spanning functions, regions and departments.
8. Contribute to the future growth and success of the Global Delivery Center
Minimum Qualifications :
1. Typically requires university degree equivalent plus 5 -6 year of experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment
2. CCIE in R&S, SP, Datacenter or Cloud desired.
3. CCNP in R&S, SP, Datacenter or Cloud as a minimum