Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. We work in small teams building big technology.
2. We work on hugely complex problems and push the edge of modern systems to solve: core pieces of internet infrastructure, big data clusters, high performance proxies, low latency computing etc.
3. Flat team structure. No jumping through hoops to get your idea into reality.
4. We work intensely together and have the sanity of a regular work schedule.
1. Expert programming experience in Java/C++/Python/C#
2. Experience in developing high performance distributed client/server systems
3. Solid understanding of network protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS
4. SSL/TLS proxies and end points knowledge
5. SOA design experience
6. At least one scripting language (Python, Perl, PHP,etc..)
7. Very strong Linux experience
8. Experience with configuration management and automation tools (Puppet/Chef/Func/Ansible)
9. Experience of working in large deployment environments
10. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; experience of troubleshooting using packet captures and root cause analysis
11. Ability to build on and use open-source tools/projects
12. Experience in real-time traffic processing (firewalls, port forwarding, etc.)
13. Experience with Jenkins, kickstart and cobbler