As the world?s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we?ve built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high speed trains and public transit that?s smarter than ever.
1. Understand the customer requirements in order to develop high quality, safe, reliable and cost effective vehicle modification solutions on BT Services UK supported product platforms.
2. Carry out a high integrity validation of vehicle modifications undertaken against Network Rail Group Standards, industry standards etc. and to thoroughly review and close out all credible risks.
3. Provide technical support to depot based engineering teams, helping projects overcome in service issues in a timely and professional manner.
4. Support the Mechanical Systems Team Leader and other colleagues as required in order to improve the overall effectiveness and collective quality of the team's deliverables.
5. Organise and structure personal workload to achieve consistent on time delivery against the Level 1 plan.
Qualification: B.E Electrical