BT is one of the world?s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in the UK and in more than 170 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
1. Provide support to the communication of relevant IT security procedure and/or process as relevant.
2. To support delivery of aspects of an IT and/or Network Security procedure or processes, operations and architectural solution or security build for BT that support the business aims and takes into account appropriate legal, regulatory constraints.
3. To support aspects of the delivery of discrete security services that provide the security infrastructure for BT and customers.
4. Completes assigned elements of IT security risk assessments and compliance audits.
5. Support elements of the Investigation and resolution as required and where necessary report incidents involving potential or actual breaches of protective security compliance.
6. To undertake testing and validation of hardware, firmware and software for possible impacts on security.
7. To support the delivery of security vulnerability management.
8. Support elements of Security compliance relationships with national Government or industry bodies.
1. Recognised technical qualification or accreditation in field of security specialism.